Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE 09.03.22: Lexi’s Bat Mitzvah - NE Portland  (Read 435 times)

Offline jj49

MISSION COMPLETE 09.03.22: Lexi’s Bat Mitzvah - NE Portland
« on: February 21, 2022, 10:06:14 AM »
EVENT TYPE: 501/RL Formal
WHAT: Lexi’s Bat Mitzvah
WHERE: Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel 8235 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97220
DATE: Saturday, September 3rd
TIME: Event: Bat mitzvah in NW @ 5pm; celebration starting around 7pm @ Sheraton/In Costume: 8pm

CAUSE: $250+ to charity TBD; my daughter is supporting an animal-related charity for her bat mitzvah project.
PARKING: Hotel has parking and host will cover cost if no unpaid spaces are available.
CHANGING AND STORAGE: I will reserve a space @ the venue to meet the troops’s needs. Check in at front desk and they will show you to area for changing.
COSTUME REQUESTS: Any and all are welcome; the more the merrier!!
BLASTER POLICY: Blasters and lightsabers are fine.
MEMBERS' CHILDREN IN COSTUME: Yes, children in costume are welcome to attend
OTHER DETAILS: Lexi’s bat mitzvah is this coming Labor Day weekend and we would love for her to have her favorite interest, Star Wars and all related stories & characters, present on her special celebration. She has struggled with depression & anxiety through the pandemic, making this even even more special for her and her family to celebrate that she’s made it through this toughest time in her (and many of our) life. Thank you for considering!

Lexi also has some serious light saber skills and it would be so fun if any of your troop wanted to do some light saber moves (not combat) and she could join in!! Optional but would be fabulous.

ANYTHING ELSE: Thank you for considering.

*Please note if you are interested in any lightsaber moves with Lexi when you sign up.
ROSTER:
Khim - TK
Jules - Jawa (+Jawa and Rey)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 03:44:50 PM by jj49 »
TB-14944

Offline Disneyfreak

Please sign Jules and I up for this event as Jawa and TK. We'll have a smaller Jawa and Rey with us as well.

Offline Disneyfreak

My daughter, Simone, will go as a spotter. Is there a contact I need to know? Arrive at 7:00 pm?

Offline jj49

Hi Khim, arriving at 7pm works. I'm waiting to hear on changing location and any other last minute information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TB-14944

Offline jj49

There will be another ballroom available where you can change into your costumes. You can just go in through the front entrance and check in at the desk. Julia will be down to show you where you can change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TB-14944

Tags: